Sometimes in this crazy-busy, modern world, you feel uprooted and unsure of yourself, with a mile long to-do-list and uncertain priorities. Finding balance through aromatherapy and simple yoga moves can be an excellent first step. doTERRA Anchor Steadying blend brings a firm trust in yourself so you can approach your practice and life with calming strength. Featuring Black Pepper, Cedarwood, Cinnamon Bark, Frankincense, Lavender, Patchouli and Sandalwood essential oils in a base of Fractionated Coconut Oil, this blend supports your connection to yourself, your community, your emotional harmony and your innate wisdom.
- Apply to ankles, base of spine, and bottoms of feet to promote feelings of completeness and calmness.
- Enjoy the aromatic benefits of Anchor whenever you are feeling scattered or uprooted.
- The perfect yoga poses to pair with the Anchor’s aroma are Seated Meditation, Seated Twist, and Bhu Mudra (one hand on the heart, the other on the Earth).
- Can be used during yoga practice or any time during your day.
Directions for Use
Aromatic use: Apply several drops to diffusing jewelry, natural dolomite, or lava diffusing rocks.
Topical use: Apply one to two drops to desired area. See additional precautions below.
Possible skin sensitivity. Keep out of reach of children. If you are pregnant, nursing, or under a doctor’s care, consult your physician. Avoid contact with eyes, inner ears, and sensitive areas.
- Complements an effective yoga practice
- Promotes an atmosphere full of calmness and courage
- Diffuse while setting intentions about moving forward with a steady foundation
Rich, earthy, spicy, woody