The balsam fir tree is known for its pyramidal shape with numerous branches and is widespread throughout North America, mainly Canada and the United States. The balsam fir tree is primarily used for pulp and light from construction. Balsam Fir essential oils is steam distilled from the bark of the Balsam fir tree.
- Provides an energising aroma
- Contains pinene, which may help to keep the skin looking healthy
- Start your day with the fresh woody scent of Balsam Fir.
- Diffuse three or four drops in the diffuser for an energising aroma. Blends well with Wild orange, Patchouli or Tangerine essential oils.
- Dilute one drop in two drops of Fractionated Coconut Oil and use as part of an invigorating aromatic massage.
Directions for Use
Keep out of reach of children. Possible skin sensitivity. If you are pregnant, nursing or under a doctor’s care consult your physician. Avoid contact with eyes, inner ears and sensitive areas.
Main Chemical Components
β-pinene, Phellandrene, α-pinene