Description - Basil essential oil
Basil has a warm, spicy, yet herbal aroma known to provide a feeling of calm and centredness. Basil provides great benefits to both the mind and body due to its high linalool content, making it an ideal application to enable feelings of calmness and centreing when applied to the temples and back of the neck. Basil is commonly used in cooking to add a fresh, herbal flavour to meats, pastas, and entrée dishes, and it is also cooling to the skin. The aroma of Basil helps promote a sense of focus, calmness and a feeling of centredness.
- Diffuse to promote a sense of focus while studying or reading.
- Combine with Geranium and Wild Orange essential oils, for an uplifting aromatic massage.
- Add to your favourite Italian dishes for a refreshing taste.
Directions for Use
Diffusion: Use three to four drops in the diffuser of choice.
Food additive use: Add 1 or 2 drops to food.
Topical use: Apply one to two drops to desired area. Dilute with a carrier oil to minimise any skin sensitivity. See additional precautions below.
Possible skin sensitivity. Keep out of reach of children. If you are pregnant, nursing, or under a doctor’s care, consult your physician. Avoid contact with eyes, inner ears, and sensitive areas.
- Helps to keep the skin looking clean, clear, and healthy.
- Provides a sense of alertness and feelings of calmness when diffused.