Coriander is an annual herb that grows three feet high and is very aromatic. Coriander seeds have been used internally for centuries. Coriander has a high linalool content, which helps skin maintain a healthy looking complexion. Coriander can be soothing when massaged in to the body. Coriander’s sweet, herbaceous aroma is both relaxing and uplifting, making it a good rotation oil to use in blends to add a fresh, herbaceous note.
- Enjoy a few drops in water after eating large meals.
- Apply to oily skin to maintain a clear looking complexion.
- Massage into the back of neck or bottom of feet to promotes feelings of relaxation.
- After a short workout, apply to legs for a soothing massage.
Directions for Use
Diffusion: Use three to four drops in the diffuser of choice.
Food additive use: Add 1 or 2 drops to food.
Topical use: Apply one to two drops to desired area. Dilute with a carrier oil to minimise any skin sensitivity. See additional precautions below.
Possible skin sensitivity. Keep out of reach of children. If you are pregnant, nursing, or under a doctor’s care, consult your physician. Avoid contact with eyes, inner ears, and sensitive areas.
- Helps maintain a clear-looking complexion.
- Promotes feelings of relaxation.
- Tightens the appearance of the skin.
Green, floral, herbaceous
Linalool, α-pinene, γ-terpinene, camphor