doTERRA Fractionated Coconut Oil is a natural carrier oil that readily absorbs into the skin, making it an ideal oil for topical delivery. Its feather-light emollient effect provides a soothing barrier without clogging pores and is excellent for dry skin. It leaves skin feeling silky smooth and non-greasy, unlike other vegetable carrier oils. Fractionated Coconut Oil is completely soluble with all essential oils and is colourless, odourless, and will not stain.
- Apply topically to hydrate skin without interfering with your perfume or essential oil blends.
- Mix with calming oils and massage into neck and shoulders for deeper relaxation.
- Dilute stronger oils with coconut oil before applying topically to lessen sensitivity.
Directions for Use
Topical Use: Use as a light carrier oil for topical applications of therapeutic-grade essential oils. Dilute one part essential oil to five parts or more of Fractionated Coconut Oil depending on skin sensitivity, or as directed on essential oil label. Can also be used where sensitive skin reactions to essential oilshave occurred by applying directly to affected area.
For topical use only.
Keep out of reach of children. If you are pregnant, nursing, or under a doctor’s care, consult your physician. Avoid contact with eyes, inner ears, and sensitive areas.
- Softens and soothes dry skin.
- Natural emollient to increase essential oil distribution.
- Odourless and colourless for easy blending with any essential oil.
Caprylic / capric triglyceride