Description - Lemon Myrtle essential oil
Lemon Myrtle essential oil is distilled from the citrus scented leaves of the subtropical Lemon Myrtle plant. Native to Australia, Lemon Myrtle has long been used by Aboriginal and Torres Straight Islander people as part of their diet. Lemon Myrtle encourages a sense of calm while creating a feeling of balance.
- It’s aroma creates a sense of calm.
- Add a drop of Lemon Myrtle essential oil to your water for a refreshing taste.
Directions for Use
- Diffusion: Use three to four drops in the diffuser of choice.
- Food additive use: Dilute one drop in 1/2 a cup of liquid.
Possible skin sensitivity. Keep out of reach of children. If you are pregnant, nursing, or under a
doctor’s care, consult your physician. Avoid contact with eyes, inner ears, and sensitive areas.
- Uplifting the senses
- Calming and relaxing aroma
Citral (geranial and neral)