Though its name, Palmarosa, makes it sound like it might be a tree or a rose plant, Palmarosa essential oil actually comes from a grass that is dried then steam distilled to create a clear to pale yellow essential oil. Reaching almost 3 metres tall it requires abundant sunshine to grow. Palmarosa essential oil can be a good source of high grade geraniol, which is one of the primary aroma constituents in Rose essential oil.
- Soft and floral aroma
- Provides a comforting, yet stimulating aroma, when used as part of a massage.
- Ideal support for your clean and healthy-looking skin
- Diffuse anytime to create a welcoming aroma.
- Dilute in a carrier oil as part of a relaxing massage.
- Add a drop to your daily facial routine to help support your skin’s youthful look.
Directions for Use
Diffusion: Add a few drops to your favourite diffuser.
Topical use: Apply to desired area by diluting 1 drop of essential oil to 2 drops carrier oil to minimise skin sensitivity. See additional precautions below.
Keep out of reach of children. Possible skin sensitivity.If you are pregnant, nursing or under a doctor’s care, consult your physician. Avoid contact with eyes, inner ears, and sensitive areas.
Main Chemical Components
Geraniol, Geranyl Acetate