Though its name, Palmarosa, makes it sound like it might be a tree or a rose plant, Palmarosa essential oil actually comes from a grass that is dried then steam distilled to create a clear to pale yellow essential oil. Reaching almost 30 metres tall it requires abundant sunshine to grow. Palmarosa essential oil contains geraniol, which is one of the same primary aroma constituents in Rose essential oil.
- Soft and floral aroma
- Provides a comforting, yet stimulating aroma, when used as part of a massage.
- Ideal support for your clean and healthy-looking skin
- Diffuse anytime to create a welcoming aroma.
- Dilute in a carrier oil as part of a relaxing massage.
- Add a drop to your daily facial routine to help support your skin’s youthful look.
Directions for Use
Diffusion: Add a few drops to your favourite dōTERRA diffuser.
Topical use: Apply to desired area by diluting 1 drop of essential oil to 2 drops carrier to minimise skin sensitivity. See additional precautions below.
Keep out of reach of children. Possible skin sensitivity.If you are pregnant, nursing or under a doctor’s care, consult your physician. Avoid contact with eyes, inner ears, and sensitive areas.
Main Chemical Components
Geraniol, Geranyl Acetate