Description - Tea Tree essential oil
Tea Tree essential oil has over 92 different compounds and limitless applications. The leaves of the Tea Tree have been used by the Aboriginal and Torres Straight Islander peoples for centuries – they would apply crushed leaves directly to the skin for a cooling effect. Tea Tree essential oil is best known for its cleansing properties. It can be used to cleanse and clarify the skin and nails and to support a healthy looking complection. Diffusing Tea Tree essential oil will help freshen the scent of the air.
- For topical skin applications, apply 1–2 drops of tea tree essential oil onto area.
- Combine 1–2 drops of doTERRA Tea Tree oil with your facial cleanser for added cleansing properties, or apply to skin after shaving.
- Apply to fingernails and toenails after showering to cleanse and keeps nails looking healthy.
- Add a few drops to a spray bottle with water and use on surfaces as a cleansing and purifying agent.
Directions for Use
Diffusion: Use three to four drops in the diffuser of your choice.
Topical use: Apply one to two drops of tea tree essential oil to the desired area. Dilute with a carrier oil to minimise any skin sensitivity. See additional precautions below.
Possible skin sensitivity. Keep out of reach of children. If you are pregnant, nursing, or under a doctor’s care, consult your physician. Avoid contact with eyes, inner ears, and sensitive areas. Not to be taken.
- Renowned for its cleansing qualities and for revitalising the appearance of skin.
- Add a couple of drops to a spray bottle with water for a natural cleaner around the house.
- Diffuse for a fresh clear aroma in the winter months.
Herbaceous, green, leathery
Terpinen-4-ol, γ-terpinene, α-terpinene