Similar to Jasmine, Ylang Ylang has been used for centuries in religious and wedding ceremonies. In Aromatherapy, Ylang Ylang is used to promote emotional well-being. Ylang Ylang is frequently used in premium hair and skin products for its scent and to restore beauty and lustre. Ylang Ylang blends well with Bergamot, Geranium, Grapefruit, and Vetiver.
- Relax in a bath with Ylang Ylang and Epsom Salts.
- Refresh your skin with an aromatherapy steam facial using Ylang Ylang essential oil.
- Put on your wrists for a sweet, floral perfume.
- Add Ylang Ylang to a carrier oil for a deep hair conditioner.
Directions for Use
Diffusion: Use three to four drops in the diffuser of your choice.
Food additive use: Add 1 or 2 drops to food.
Topical use: Apply one to two drops to desired area. Dilute with a carrier oil to minimise any skin sensitivity. See additional cautions below.
Possible skin sensitivity. Keep out of reach of children. If you are pregnant, nursing, or under a doctor’s care, consult your physician. Avoid contact with eyes, inner ears, and sensitive areas.
- Promotes appearance of healthy skin and hair when applied topically.
- Provides and uplifting aroma while promoting a sense of calmness when diffused.
Germacrene, Caryophyllene, Farnesene