Maintaining good health and vitality throughout life requires eating right, exercising, managing stress, and avoiding exposure to toxins in addition to other healthy lifestyle choices. Choosing natural, complementary wellness products as part of an overall health-care strategy can also support wellness as we age. Women have particular health needs that may require specific and targeted dietary and lifestyle choices. If not addressed early in life, these specific health requirements can lead to uncomfortable and persistent issues associated with hormone cycles and aging.
Almost every function in a woman’s body is controlled by hormones. Estrogen and progesterone are particularly important hormones for women and will influence a woman’s good health and emotional well-being throughout her lifetime. High estrogen production in young women can result in significant issues related to menstruation, while the production of too little estrogen as a woman ages can impact many aspects of a woman’s reproductive health and can be a contributing factor to the health challenges that some women experience during and after menopause. Balancing healthy estrogen levels will help minimize monthly hormone swings and the hormone fluctuations associated with menopause.
Directions for Use
Pre- and peri-menopausal women, take one (1) to two (2) capsules daily with food or as needed. Post-menopausal women, take two (2) capsules daily with food, ideally formulated to be taken with doTERRA Women Bone Nutrient Essential Complex, doTERRA ClaryCalm® monthly essential oil blend, and Lifelong Vitality Pack.
Pregnant or nursing women and people with known medical conditions should consult a physician before using. Does not contain wheat or milk products. This product is complementary to, but not a replacement for, hormone replacement therapies.
- Provides supplemental dietary phytoestrogens that help balance and support normal hormone levels*
- Provides nutritional support for managing estrogen metabolism*
- Can be used to complement a program of eating right, exercising, and hormone therapy to help minimize the uncomfortable symptoms of PMS and transition through menopause*
- Supports healthy bones, heart, breast tissue and other body structures and functions as a women ages*
- Includes a potent soy extract standardized to 64 percent isoflavone content with a minimum of 50 percent genistein, scientifically substantiated to provide health benefits in women*
- Contains a flax seed extract standardized to 40 percent lignans, which is helpful in managing estrogen metabolism*
- Formulated with a standardized pomegranate extract providing powerful antioxidant support*
- All-natural formula made with sodium lauryl sulfate-free HPMC vegetable capsules